We are an Internet domain owned by WaterTower Research, an independent data collection and analysis service and the successor to Cogent Investment Research LLC, the owner and operator of the original CogentHedge platform. This platform is in the process of being transformed and transitioned into HedgeAlytix, which will offer a new take on hedge fund analytics. Building on the fifteen year experience of the former CogentHedge.com, HedgeAlytix will take the Intelligent Tools for Informed Decisions pioneered by its predecessor and transform them into the precision interactive instruments required in this new world. We will provide an enhanced level of insight while maintaining the friendly "what you see is what you get" feel of the original platform.
HedgeAlytix.com is run by financial professionals with several decades of experience in various aspects of the alternative investment community. While the qualitative and quantitative aspects of hedge fund analysis are well represented internally, the actual nitty-gritty of application development and programming, data base management systems and network technical support services is sub-contracted to highly skilled specialists in these fields.
HedgeAlytix has been designed to operate at a low “burn rate”. As we transition to a subscription model to defray development and operating expenses, we fully intend to maintain our platform’s position as the only affordable research resource for investors in alternative investments. Subscription charges therefore will be kept as low as possible to still allow us to pay our bills. We are committed to this business and expect to be here for the long haul (and having been providing our investment research services for 14+ years so far, we already qualify as “long haul”). To make that happen, we intend to stay fast and accurate; ergo, our current technology. Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive data base of alternative strategy investments available to the hedge fund industry and ALL qualified investors. We are working within a modest business model with rational expectations. But we also are confident that we are continuing to build the better mousetrap.
- We are an Internet domain owned by WaterTower Research, an independent data collection and analysis service and the successor to Cogent Investment Research LLC, the owner and operator of the original CogentHedge platform.
- Created, developed, administer and maintain the HedgeAlytix – and prior thereto, CogentHedge – platform as described above.
- Extensive experience in structuring and creating disclosure documentation for specialized investment products.
- Founding member and former Chief Technology Officer of Olympia Capital Associates LP, the U.S. arm of a major third-party offshore and hedge fund administrator.
- Product Manager of the International Product Development and Marketing Department of Drexel Burnham Lambert, New York, the group charged with the creation and administration of registered mutual funds and privately offered offshore and alternative investment products for distribution to the firm’s clientele globally. Developed and brought to market several of the first widely available managed derivatives vehicles and multi-manager funds dealing in alternative investment strategies.
11 Maplewood Ave
Cranbury, New Jersey 08512 U.S.A.
Should you require any technical assistance, please visit our Support pages.
General inquiries, comments and suggestions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your questions will receive prompt attention.